The shower nozzle hose is one of the common accessories […]
The shower nozzle hose is one of the common accessories in the bathroom at home. You can enjoy the shower by connecting the nozzle and the water outlet of the water heater. However, the service life of the large diameter shower nozzle hose is limited. If the hose is aging and rusty Wait for the problem, then it needs to be replaced in time.
1. To prevent accidents before replacing the shower nozzle hose, it is best to turn off the power.
2. Close the water outlet valve to prevent water splashing during replacement.
3. Unscrew the turnbuckles on both ends of the hose of the large-caliber shower nozzle. You can choose some wrenches and other tools to assist in this step.
4. Remove the old shower pipe, connect the new shower pipe to the joint of the hot water machine and the shower, and then tighten the joint. Generally, the joint part of the shower pipe will have a rubber ring, so pay attention to it when installing it. Whether the rubber ring is damaged.
5. Open the water outlet valve to see if there is any leakage.
6. If there is no water leakage, you can connect to the power supply and the shower pipe has just been replaced.