Precautions for shower installation 1. The size of the […]
Precautions for shower installation
1. The size of the selected hose must match;
2. The end of the hose must be arranged into the original shape when installing;
3. When installing the hose, you can put some smearing grease on the joint part to facilitate the installation of the tube. If it cannot be installed, you can heat the tube with hot water before installing;
4. In order to avoid the hose from rupturing, there must be a certain amount of leeway when tightening.
The shower head needs to be checked regularly
1. The hose should be checked regularly for looseness and water leakage during use.
2. The service life of the hose is limited, temperature, flow rate, pressure, etc. will affect the use, if it is abnormal, replace it in time.
Shower pressure requirements
1. Use within the indicated temperature range;
2. The inside of the hose will expand and contract due to factors such as temperature and pressure, and the pipe used should meet the length requirements;
3. When pressure is applied, the valve should be opened slowly to avoid damage to the hose caused by the big Yali;
4. Choose the right hose according to the purpose.