1. Metal hose: The metal hose is composed of corrugated […]
1. Metal hose: The metal hose is composed of corrugated pipe, net sleeve, and joint. The metal hose is corrosion-resistant, resistant to high and low temperatures, light in weight, and good in flexibility. It is widely used in aviation, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, wood, construction, medicine, food, transportation, and other industries.
2. Stainless steel hose: this mainly refers to the hose made of stainless steel. Stainless steel hose is also called single and double hook stainless steel hose, P3 type P4 type single and double hook metal hose, single buckle hose, double buckle hose, wire (gas) tensile protection hose, cotton thread stainless steel metal hose. Stainless steel hose has good flexibility, corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, tensile resistance, water resistance, and has a certain shielding effect. It can be used as a wire protection hose for automatic instrument signals.
3. Corrugated hose: as a kind of flexible pressure-resistant pipe installed in the liquid conveying system, it can play the role of vibration reduction, noise reduction, etc., with high flexibility, anti-twisting, good bending performance, abrasion resistance, acid corrosion resistance, etc. Features.
4. Plastic hoses: There are two types of plastic hoses, one is completely airtight and watertight, used for the propellant transportation of launch vehicles, gas, water heaters, etc.; the other is continuous winding with tape, Ordinary coiled corrugated pipes are used to protect cables.
5. Rubber hose: The rubber hose is also a steel wire braided hose. The hose consists of an inner rubber layer, a two-layer steel wire braided interlayer, and an outer rubber layer. The rubber hose has good bendability and is suitable for conveying hydraulic fluid.