A. Reasons for the damage of the explosion-proof shower […]
A. Reasons for the damage of the explosion-proof shower pipe
1. Improper installation will cause the rubber inside the shower pipe to deform or even fall off. Sometimes the joint is too thin, which may cause water leakage after a period of use.
2. The explosion-proof shower pipe itself is a consumable and has a service life. When it reaches the service life, it will naturally be damaged.
3. After using for a period of time, a lot of scale will accumulate in the shower pipe, causing the pipe to be blocked, making the water output smaller, or no water at all.
B. What to do if the explosion-proof PVC Shower Hose is broken
1. At present, the shower pipe has been standardized production. Basically, most of the shower pipe connections are universal. When it is damaged, just go to the hardware store or buy a new one online. Then, according to the direction of the thread, Unscrew the damaged shower pipe and replace it with a new one. Pay attention to proper force when tightening to avoid water leakage at the joint.
2. After using for a period of time, it is found that the scale and impurities inside the shower pipe are too watery. We need to clean the scale and impurities. You can add appropriate white vinegar and baking soda to the water, soak the shower pipe a little, and then Just rinse it off.
When there is a problem with the explosion-proof shower pipe at home, we need to look at the damage. If it is because there is no water, there may be too much internal scale and blockage. You only need to clean the shower pipe. If you find that the shower pipe is leaking somewhere , You need to replace it with a new one.